Scott’s coaching philosophy centres around the total development of his students. Going beyond mechanics and technique, Scott guides with open communication, using knowledge of each student's goals and learning styles, leading to enhancement of the “MindSet Skills”.
Drawing from 24 years of coaching experience, this sharing of ideas ensures that all students, regardless of age, gender, and ability, receive a unique and completely customized learning experience.
- TPI Level 1 Certified Golf/Fitness Instructor
- PGA of Canada Level IV Certified Instructor
- 2014 PGA of BC Coach of the Year
- 2007 PGA of BC Assistant Professional of the Year
- Coached players of all levels, including PGA Tour, Nationwide Tour, Canadian Tour, Club Professionals, College/University Players, Provincial Junior & Club Champions
- Winner of 17 Professional tournaments, including 2013 PGA of BC Club Pro Championship, 2003 PGA of BC Assistant Professional Championship & 2007 PGA of BC Pro-Assistant Championship
- Attended coaching seminars & worked with various leaders in the golf industry, including Hank Haney, Dr. Paul Hurrion, Cameron McCormick, Andrew Rice, George Gankas, Stan Utley, Dr. Gio Valiente, & Pia Nilsson & Lynn Marriott (Vision 54)
Brett has been named one of Canada’s top-50 instructors, but to say his success ends at the Canadian border would be a serious understatement.
It extends well beyond that, to mentoring top players at every level in over 40 countries around the globe throughout his 22 years of professional coaching experience.
Brett plays an instrumental role in the continued development and on-going operations of the Morgan Creek Performance Golf Academy. Saunders has developed some of the most successful game development programs in the country, where a number of leading professionals, college players, amateurs and juniors train to compete against the world’s best. One of the most detail-oriented coaches in the game, Brett's unique ability to keep it fun and entertaining coupled with his unmatched work ethic and knowledge of the game, has proven to be a winning formula for developing his students from any level to reach their most lofty goals.
- Full-Time Tour Coach on PGATour, Web.com, Japanese & Asian Tours
- Level 5 NCAS Australian Coaching & Accreditation
- Golf Canada National Coaching Staff - Regional Coach BC : 2001-2007
- Head Golf Coach - University of British Columbia : 1999-2001
- Coaching Consultant - Simon Fraser University : 2001-2002
- Coach / Captain Canadian National Team : 2003 Spirit Invitational Amateur
- Coach / Captain Canadian National Junior Team : Junior World Championships : 2001-2004
- TouringProfessional-Foundation,QLD,WA,Pacific Island Tours 1996-1999
- Students have won over 250 Junior, Amateur and Professional Tournaments world-wide
- Students have won 18 Provincial Championships and 6 National Championships.
Past & Present Students Championships include...
45 Professional WINS including PGA Tour, Web.com Tour, PGA Tour China, PGA Tour Canada, Korean KGT Tour, Japanese Tour and Asian Tour.
Over 250 Junior & Amateur WINS including NCAA, NAIA, AJGA, Golf Canada, BC Golf and CJGA.
Morgan Creek Golf Course is incredibly excited to announce that Leila Harman has joined our team as another one of our successful, talented Professional Golf Coaches.
Mark your calendars for Saturday, February 18th to Sunday, February 19th, 2017 for the Vancouver Golf and Travel Show. Come join us and over 120 other exhibitors at the PNE Forum in Vancouver.
Morgan Creek Golf Course will be offering two exclusive "Golf Show" specials that you surely will not want to miss out on.