For Public Golfers - Please note we are only accepting online bookings, up to 7 days in advance. A credit card will be required at the time of booking and as the main reserver you will be responsible for the charges. Please visit our COVID updates link above for all the rules and restrictions. Please note Morgan Creek does not offer 9 holes rates.
Rates as of March 5, 2021
|Time of Day||Public
Monday to Thursday
Friday to Sunday & Holidays
*Time subject to change
Electric Power Cart $25 per rider, plus tax - Please note due to COVID-19 we are allowing guests to choose the option of riding on their own or to share. There is no additional costs to riding on your own.
Tempo Walk Rental $20, plus tax (limited availability)
Push Cart Rental $10 taxes in.
Callaway Rental Golf Clubs
Callaway Mavrik Golf Clubs, $59 plus taxes. Includes a sleeve of Callaway Golf Balls - All clubs are sanitized before and after each rental.
Book your tee time at Morgan Creek Golf Course up to 60 days in advance with our Premium Package. Included in the one fee is:
- Green Fee
- Shared Power Cart
- Warm up bucket
- Bottle of Water
- Sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft
- Morgan Creek Golf Hat
Call us today at 604-531-4653 to book.
Policies and Dress Code
- Morgan Creek is a soft-spike only facility. Metal spikes can be changed to soft spikes in the golf shop for a nominal fee.
- No outside liquor is permitted on the golf course. Any liquor found will be confiscated and returned to you when leaving the property.
- We request that all players check in at least 15 minutes prior to their tee time.
- The maximum number of golfers per group is 4.
- All players must have their own bag and golf clubs. Rentals are available if needed.
- To rent a power cart, the player must be 19 years of age or older.
- All persons at the golf course are expected to be in appropriate attire for the area of the facility they are using. "Appropriate attire" shall mean clean presentable clothing in good condition and not offensive to other persons using the golf course. Appropriate attire for the golf course/practice facilities includes collared golf shirts, golf shoes, slacks or Bermuda-length shorts. Unsuitable attire includes cut off shorts, bib overalls, tank tops, t-shirts, denim and sweatpants.