Public Golfers can book up to 7 days in advance and tee times will be released online at 5:00 am. Please note Morgan Creek does not offer 9 holes rates.
Rates as of November 14th to February 28, 2023
**Rates, dates and times are subject to change.
|Time of Day||Public
Monday to Thursday
Friday to Sunday & Holidays
*Time subject to change
*Time subject to change
Electric Power Cart $27.50 per rider, plus tax. If a golfer chooses to ride a power cart on their own $35, plus tax.
Tempo Walk Rental $20, plus tax (limited availability)
Push Cart Rental $10 taxes in.
Callaway Rental Golf Clubs
Callaway Golf Clubs, $59 plus taxes. Includes a sleeve of Callaway Golf Balls
Premium Golf Package
Book your tee time at Morgan Creek Golf Course up to 60 days in advance with our Premium Package from April 1st to October 10th. Included in the one fee is:
- Green Fee
- Shared Power Cart
- Warm up bucket
- Bottle of Water
- $30 Merchandise Credit
- Advanced Booking Fee
- 3 Logoed Golf Balls and a divot tool
- $200 per person, plus tax
Call us today at 604-531-4653 to book.
Policies and Dress Code
- Morgan Creek is a soft-spike only facility. Metal spikes can be changed to soft spikes in the golf shop for a nominal fee.
- No outside liquor is permitted on the golf course. Any liquor found will be confiscated and returned to you when leaving the property.
- We request that all players check in at least 15 minutes prior to their tee time.
- The maximum number of golfers per group is 4.
- All players must have their own bag and golf clubs. Rentals are available if needed.
- To rent a power cart, the player must be 19 years of age or older.
- All persons at the golf course are expected to be in appropriate attire for the area of the facility they are using. "Appropriate attire" shall mean clean presentable clothing in good condition and not offensive to other persons using the golf course. Appropriate attire for the golf course/practice facilities includes collared golf shirts, golf shoes, slacks or Bermuda-length shorts. Unsuitable attire includes cut off shorts, bib overalls, tank tops, t-shirts, denim and sweatpants.
Tee Time Cancellation Policy
- Should the individual who made the tee time booking not amend their booking at least 24 hours prior to tee time, their credit card on file which was left with us at the time of booking will be charged the posted green fee rate for the booking if the group shows up with less players than what has been booked. NOTE: If the tee time can be resold or spots filled with walk-ons, with less than 24 hours’ notice, then no charges will be applied.
- Players may call the golf shop 24 hours a day. If the golf shop is closed when calling, you can leave a message at any time to cancel or amend your tee time
- In the event of inclement weather, the cancellation fee will be waived, but we would appreciate a call as a courtesy. This will allow us to free up the tee time in the event that others would like to play.