Do Not Become a Typical Range Rat
What does a Typical Range Rat do when he / she practices?
- Just Hit Balls
- Does Not have a purpose
- No Pressure is involved
- Hits balls without a pre-shot routine
- Only practices things he/she is good at
- Has no or little relevance to what happens on the course
- Hits balls with only having mechanical thoughts
- Hits balls to one target only
- Uses only one club
- Hits only one type of shot
- Does not balance his/her practice. Over practices full swing and under practices short game.
Do you value your time. Don't fall into the pitfalls above.