3500 Morgan Creek Way
Surrey, B.C. V3Z 0J7
Phone: (604) 531-4653
Morgan Creek Golf Course is located 35 minutes south of downtown Vancouver, immediately north of the U.S./Canada border, on 32nd Avenue at 160th Street in South Surrey.
Traveling from South Vancouver, Richmond, and the Airport take Highway 99 South, take the 8B exit at 32nd Avenue, which takes you under Highway 99 and onto 32nd Avenue. Proceed straight thru the lights at 152nd Street and travel east on 32nd until you see the entrance to Morgan Creek (160th St).
Alternatively, from West or North Vancouver and regions north of the Port Mann take Highway 1 East across the Port Mann Bridge, take the 152nd Exit South and finally left onto 32nd Avenue.
Traveling from Bellingham, Washington, USA.
- From the Pacific Border Crossing
- Travel North on 176 St./Route 15 through the Pacific Boarder Crossing
- Turn Left at 32nd Ave
- Turn Right at 160th St/Morgan Creek Way
From Peace Arch Border Crossing
- Travel North on HWY 99 toward Beach Rd.
- Take exit toward Hope/8th Ave/White Rock
- At Roundabout take Exit toward King George HWY
- Slight Right at 152nd St.
- Right at 32nd Ave
- Left at 160th St/Morgan Creek Way