Junior Golf Coaching
Without the basic Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS), a child will have difficulty participating in any sport. Utilizing Canada’s Long Term Player Development (LTPD) concepts throughout all our Junior Golf-Athlete Development Programs children are developed into athletes first and golfers second. Welcome to MCPGA Junior Golf-Athlete Coaching Programs!
First Swing Junior Golf-Athlete Programs
Objectives of First Swing Golf are to...
- Bring MORE enjoyment into the game of golf
- Expose MORE children to the game of golf
- Make golf MORE accessible for children
- Promote a MORE active and healthy lifestyle
First Swing is all about starting children on the right path. Our main focus is to help make physical activity a fun part of daily life, creating the right setting for your child to learn in a SAFE, ACTIVE and FUN environment.
2021 Sring Break Golf Camps
Play2Learn AM Camp
- On Course GoGOLF36 practice and Level attempts on day 3-5
- Includes a progress report
- GoGolf36 Scorecards
Creeksters PM Camp
- 20 minutes of Athletic motion games
- 50 minutes of golf skills base instruction
- 10 minute break
- 30 minute skills testing games
- 10 minute wrap up game - groups choice
- The camp incudes a progress report on the final day