Leila’s coaching philosophy is to create a comfortable environment allowing the student to identify their own strengths and weaknesses.
By incorporating athletic motion drills and exercises into each lesson, students will have a well-rounded practice routine that golfers of all skill levels and ages can relate to.
With three decades of playing experience and 14 years of coaching, Leila draws from her own experiences to help create an engaging atmosphere for all of her students.
- CN Canadian Tour Event Champion 2004
- Competed in two LPGA Canadian Opens : 2004 & 2005
- West Coast Golf Tour Event Champion
- Competed on Futures Tour : 2003-2004
- 4 Time BCPGA Women’s Champion
- Earned Full Scholarship - USC Women’s Golf Team 1998-2002
- Captain - USC Women’s Golf Team 1998-2002
- Reached Highest Individual Ranking of 5th - NCAA Women’s Golf 2000