Scott’s coaching philosophy centres around the total development of his students. Going beyond mechanics and technique, Scott guides with open communication, using knowledge of each student's goals and learning styles, leading to enhancement of the “MindSet Skills”.
Drawing from 24 years of coaching experience, this sharing of ideas ensures that all students, regardless of age, gender, and ability, receive a unique and completely customized learning experience.
- TPI Level 1 Certified Golf/Fitness Instructor
- PGA of Canada Level IV Certified Instructor
- 2014 PGA of BC Coach of the Year
- 2007 PGA of BC Assistant Professional of the Year
- Coached players of all levels, including PGA Tour, Nationwide Tour, Canadian Tour, Club Professionals, College/University Players, Provincial Junior & Club Champions
- Winner of 17 Professional tournaments, including 2013 PGA of BC Club Pro Championship, 2003 PGA of BC Assistant Professional Championship & 2007 PGA of BC Pro-Assistant Championship
- Attended coaching seminars & worked with various leaders in the golf industry, including Hank Haney, Dr. Paul Hurrion, Cameron McCormick, Andrew Rice, George Gankas, Stan Utley, Dr. Gio Valiente, & Pia Nilsson & Lynn Marriott (Vision 54)