The Ball that Changed the Ball...the only ball to receive 5 stars for Innovation, Performance and Feel is getting a little update.
Today Callaway Golf announced the launch of "Truvis Technology" in the Callaway Chrome Soft.
So what is Truvis?
Truvis Technology is designed to increase focus and visibility.
Chrome Soft with Truvis Technology takes a golf ball that has completely redefined performance and adds a proprietary visual technology to maximize your view of the golf ball. The red and white Truvis pattern is specifically designed for better focus and visibility.
As if this ball could not get any better!
Chrome Soft Specs:
- Increased Focus and Visibility
- The red and white Truvis pattern is specifically designed to maximize your view of the golf ball for better focus and visibility.
- Low Spin Off The Tee For Exceptional Distance
- Low spin off the driver for maximum ball speed and distance with the SoftFast Core. The core is the key to long, straight distance off the tee, and our optimized HEX Aerodynamics makes Chrome Soft even longer by reducing drag and increasing lift.
- Low Compression For Incredibly Soft Feel
- The low compression lets you compress the ball on iron shots for incredibly soft feel, and it’s amazing around the greens. Now, all golfers can compress the ball like a Tour player.
- Excellent Control
- A high level of control for aggressive shots into the green comes from soft feel and the Tour Urethane Cover. It’s built for consistency that you can depend on with every shot.
Pick up a dozen of the Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis starting July 18, 2015.