Steps We're Taking to Fight COVID-19
May 28, 2021 - Click here to view our latest COVID Safety Plan
Effective Wednesday, May 19th we will begin to accept Cash again as a form of payment.
Starting Tuesday, May 25th Indoor Dining will resume.
Golf Course Policies and Procedures at this time: (UPDATED MAY 26th, 2021)
- Golfers who have recently returned from abroad must quarantine for 14 days prior to entering Morgan Creek Golf Course property. As ruled by the Federal Government of Canada.
- Everyone must maintain social distancing. The recommended minimum distance is 6 feet or 2 metres.
- Tee times are to be booked online and a credit card will be required at the time of booking. Public can book up to 7 days in advance.
- Now allowing shared power carts at a cost of $25 per rider. Single riders will still be allowed if you feel more comfortable with that at the same rate.
- All player names MUST be provided at least the day before play. If your name is not on the list, you will not be granted access to the facility. If you need to change your groups, please call the golf shop at 604-531-4653.
- A maximum of 4 customers will be permitted in the golf shop at a time. Plexiglass has been installed in the shop to help protect our staff and guests.
- The driving range, practice putting greens and chipping greens are open only to registered golfers to warm up before their round, those with a lesson, residential members and those with active key fobs. At this time there are only 12 stalls available.
- Morgan Creek will be operating with 10 minute tee times
- Golfers will not be permitted on the property until 40 minutes prior to their tee time. This will help us maintain social distancing. Anyone arriving before 40 minutes, will be asked to wait in/at their car - No Tailgating!
- Course Marshall's will be ensuring all golfers are adhering to the policies set above.
- There will be no rakes in the bunkers
- Please do not remove the pin flags
- The snack bar is open and the beverage cart is out.
- No outside alcohol is permitted on the property.
- No tailgating in the parking lot before or after your round.
- All vendors and delivery drivers coming to Morgan Creek Golf Course are reminded that we do require masks to be worn. If you do not have a mask, our staff will provide you with one at the loading bay.
Morgans Restaurant Policies and Procedures at this time: (UPDATED May 25, 2021)
- Morgans Restaurant is open for dining both indoors and outdoors
- We ask that guests do not arrive more than 5 minutes before their reservation
- Masks are required for all staff and guests when in the clubhouse.
- All dine-in guests will be required to use provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the patio
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the clubhouse
- All surfaces will be sanitized and disinfected thoroughly between guest seatings
- All staff have been trained in stringent hygiene protocols
- All guests are asked to maintain a physical distancing of 6 feet between themselves and other guests at all times.
- Reservations will be strongly recommended. Please call 604-531-4262 to reserve.
- A contact name and telephone number will be required for each group, to assist in contact tracing
- Service staff are instructed to reduce table touches to minimize contact
- Groups size will be limited to 6 people, groups will be seated 2 meters apart
- Tables and chairs will not be moved to accommodate different seating arrangements.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 30 mins.
- One-time use, disposable menus will be used
- We ask that all guests adhere to the guidelines as outlined by the BC CDC and do not enter our facility if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, dry cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who is exhibiting flu-like symptoms or anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has travelled internationally or otherwise to a high-risk area?
- All employees undergo a health check prior to the start of each shift
- Guests are not to mingle between tables
We are requesting that if you have travelled or are experiencing any symptoms, please follow the guidelines set out by the provincial and federal health authority, as we are diligently working on creating a safe environment for our guests and staff.
We wish to place particular emphasis on the importance of the health and well-being of all our guests and employees and we specifically request that all individuals do their part. Stay home if you feel unwell, show symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
For further updates visit The Government of Canada Website