Morgan Creek Golf Course is extremely excited to announce Jonnie Motomochi to the Morgan Creek Performance Golf Academy. Jonnie’s success as a golfer at the Provincial, National and International stage, led him to earn a College Golf Scholarship to Oregon State University. During his College Golf career he had much success including being named a two-time All-America Scholar, an Arthur Ashe Sports Scholar and the 2012 Pac-12 Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
After graduating, Jonnie realized his true passion was in coaching, and at that time he accepted the position as the Assistant Men’s Golf Coach of Oregon State University, where he made a tremendous impact on the continued growth of the Men’s Golf Program.
Combining Jonnie's expertise in college golf, his caring personality and ability to bring the best out of his students makes him a great addition to the Morgan Creek Performance Golf Academy.
- 2013-2017 Assistant Golf Coach for Oregon State University
- 2016 Master's in Business Administration (Oregon State University)
- 2015-2017 Caddie - Mackenzie Tour Canada, Japan Golf Tour, Web.com Tour and LPGA Tour
- 2008-2012 Student/Golf Athlete, Oregon State University - College Golf Scholarship
- 2003 Youngest ever player to compete in the Canadian Amateur Championship
- Represented Canada and British Columbia on the world stage multiple times
Please help us in welcoming Jonnie!