College Golf Consulting with Jonnie Motomochi
JM College Golf Consulting (JMCGC) is 100% committed to the prospective student-athlete and THEIR pursuit of playing College Golf. Aspiring junior golfers who are aiming to play NCAA golf will receive the highest level of professional guidance and personal support throughout every step of the recruiting process. Prospective student-athletes that choose to partner with JMCGC will benefit from Jonnie's passion, expertise and the relationship that he has established throughout his personal 9-year journey as both a student-athlete and an NCAA division 1 College Golf Coach.
About Jonnie Motomochi
Jonnie’s success as a golfer at the Provincial, National and International stage, led him to earn a College Golf Scholarship to Oregon State University. During his College Golf career, he had much success including being named a two-time All-America Scholar, an Arthur Ashe Sports Scholar and the 2012 Pac-12 Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
After graduating, Jonnie realized his true passion was in coaching, and at that time he accepted the position as the Assistant Men’s Golf Coach of Oregon State University, where he made a tremendous impact on the continued growth of the Men’s Golf Program.
Combining Jonnie's expertise in college golf, his caring personality and ability to bring the best out of his students makes him a great addition to the Morgan Creek Performance Golf Academy.
- 2nd at the 2018 PGA of BC Championship
- Assistant Men’s Golf Coach at the University of British Columbia
- 2013-2017 Assistant Golf Coach for Oregon State University
- 2008-2012 Student/Golf Athlete, Oregon State University - College Golf Scholarship
- 2003 Youngest ever player to compete in the Canadian Amateur Championship
- Represented Canada and British Columbia on the world stage multiple times