Play golf. Earn rewards. Make new friends. Sounds nice? Join the Club for just $199.
The Morgan Creek Players Club offers an exceptional opportunity to join weekly Player Club events and play golf at discounted rates (or even better, FREE). Players Club members get:
- 1 FREE Round of Golf
- 1 FREE Introductory Golf Lesson
- Bring a Friend at your rate passes. (Excludes Walk Up Rate. Limited to two passes per year)
- 1 FREE Gift
- Discounts on Early Bird, Prime, Mid Day and Twilight rates. Save up to 20%
- Rewards Point Program. Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend in the Clubhouse (excluding beverage cart. Terms and conditions apply.)
- Introduce a friend… Get referral bonus points
- 14 Day in advance booking privileges
- Weekly Players Club Events (Summer)
- 10% off Merchandise in the Golf Shop (excluding balls and equipment)
- 10% off regular priced food at Morgans Restaurant and Wine Bar (excludes special events, features, group bookings, 3 for $25 appies and 2 can dine for $79)
- Reduced Electric Power Cart Rates
- Players Club Fall Classic Golf Tournament with lots of prizes and food.
- Singles walk up rate
Wednesday is Players Club Day. Join the Fun.
Wednesday Players Club Day is back for the prime golf season (May to the end of September, 2020)! Bring your friends or join up with others for some friendly golf games and prizes, including a warm-up bucket of golf balls. Great value! Open to all Players Club and Annual Pass holders, Men and Women.
- Weekly prizes for low gross and low net
- Weekly Closest to the Pin Competitions all Par 3's
- Included with your Wednesday Green Fee
- We will have selected Deuce pots. Each week we will announce one of the Par 3 holes that will be our deuce hole.
- We will have a weekly gross SKINS competition.
Rewarding you for your loyalty. When you refer a friend, family member or colleague to join the Players Club we will add a bonus of 250 rewards points to your account.
- Offer valid on new signups only
- Players Club referrer must be current
- For the new applicant they must indicate the name of the referrer on the bottom of the application form to be eligible.