Morgans Restaurant Steps to Combatting COVID
Morgans Restaurant and Wine Bar is open seven days a week for both dine in and for take out through our online curbside ordering.
We are committed to the health and Safety of our guests and employees. As such, we are following provincial government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep everyone safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant and are outlined below:
- We ask that guests do not arrive more than 5 minutes before their reservation
- Masks are required for all staff and guests when in the clubhouse.
- All dine in guests will be required to use provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the restaurant, lounge, or patio
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the clubhouse
- All surfaces will be sanitized and disinfected thoroughly between guest seatings
- All staff have been trained in stringent hygiene protocols
- All guests are asked to maintain physical distancing of 6 feet between themselves and other guests all times.
- Reservations will be strongly recommended. Please call 604-531-4262 to reserve.
- A contact name and telephone number will be required for each group, to assist in contact tracing
- Cash will not be accepted
- Service staff are instructed to reduce table touches to minimize contact
- Groups size will be limited to 6 people, groups will be seated 2 meters apart
- Tables and chairs will not be moved to accommodate different seating arrangements.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 30 mins.
- One-time use, disposable menus will be used
- We ask that all guests adhere to the guidelines as outlined by the BC CDC and do not enter our facility if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, dry cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who is exhibiting flu-like symptoms or anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has traveled internationally or otherwise to a high-risk area?
- All employees undergo a health check prior to the start of each shift.
- Guests are asked to dine with those in their immediate household only
- Guests are not to mingle between tables